Entrepreneurs #GettingBuzz NOV 14, 2016 @ 02:04 PM 136,900 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets 7 Online Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2017 Jayson DeMers , CONTRIBUTOR I demystify SEO and online marketing for business owners. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. pexels.com 2016 was an amazing year for online marketing, but the industry never slows down. We haven’t quite hit the end of the year, but it’s time to start thinking about how the industry’s going to
The 14 top rated digital marketing techniques for 2017 according to Smart Insights readersIn this article, I’ll take an in-depth look at what I see as the most significant trends in digital marketing for the year ahead. But, it’s not only my view, since I have ‘crowdsourced’ the importance of the different trends rated by the popularity of each trend.For all members of Smart Insights, we also have a more detailed free download of the marketing megatrends for 2017, which are 9 digital marketing and marte
While this doesn’t have a controlled sample of our free research reports like Managing Digital Marketing, it does canvas opinion widely. Note that these trends aren’t necessarily the most important channel by volume of leads or sales, rather it is the tactic which will give the biggest increase in the year ahead, so it shows what is becoming more important. By asking for just one tactic, this helps shows the the top 3, 5 or 10 top-level trends.
To help the decision on which technique to choose, we expanded upon the short labels you see in the graph to help scope the response more carefully. For example, ‘Big Data’ is a nebulous term, but when we expanded the definition to include insight and predictive analytics, it shows the value of the specific marketing techniques for Big Data and this help explains why this is in position number two. Here is the full listing of digital marketing techniques:
- Big Data (including market and customer insight and predictive analytics)
- Content marketing Communities (Branded niche or vertical communities)
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) / improving website experiences
- Display (Banners on publishers, ad networks social media including retargeting and programmatic)
- Internet of Things (IoT) marketing applications
- Marketing Automation (incl CRM, behavioural Email marketing and web personalisation)
- Mobile marketing (Mobile advertising, site development and apps)
- Paid search marketing, e.g. Google AdWords Pay Per Click
- Online PR (including influencer outreach)
- Partnerships including affiliate and co-marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO or organic search)
- Social media marketing including Social CRM and Social Customer Care
- Wearables (e.g. Apple Watch, activity trackers, augmented reality)
The 4-step process you can use to increase your traffic. This guide includes actionable tips and examples.
Analytics enables you to make decisions using facts. Without good analytics in place, you’re operating off gut instinct—which is wrong 97% of the time.
Source: Analytics—Ignorance Is Not Bliss
Getting Authoritative Backlinks was, is and most probably always will be a crucial part of every search engine optimizer’s SEO strategy for even the next decade to come. Why? They’re so…
For many SEOs, keyword research is all about finding keywords with a high number of monthly searches and low competition. Some of the more advanced will mo
Lack of website traffic is one of the most common challenges I hear from business owners. Many report having lost a significant percentage of their search traffic over the past year or two, and are continuously looking for new ways to drive relevant traffic to their site. This article is an […]